For an emergency, always dial 911.
42 N. Main St.
PO Box 85
Fountain City, WI 54629
Welcome to the Fountain City Police webpage. This page is meant to serve as a resource for information. It also lists several ways to initiate law enforcement service. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions and concerns.
A brief description of FCPD:
The Fountain City Police Department is located in City Hall and provides law enforcement services to residents and community members. Additional services include empty residence checks, fingerprinting, free gun locks, and vehicle registration and driver’s licensing assistance.
The Fountain City Police Department is committed to serving the citizens of Fountain city to the best of our abilities and to improving the quality of life for all within our community.
- Consistency and Fairness
- Efficiency and Readiness
- Effectiveness and Customer Service
- Education and Self-Improvement
- Integrity and Honesty
Attention Home Owners:
Notify the police department of any dates your home will be empty. FCPD can place extra attention on your residence while you are out of town.
Attention Business Owners:
FCPD maintains a list of EMERGENCY contact information for all businesses within the city. The purpose of this information is to quickly identify any business and the owner in case of fire, vandalism, or other emergency. The information is used solely for this purpose and is considered confidential. It includes basic business information, owner address and cellular phone, and secondary contact address and cellular phone. Our goal is to update this frequently as needed. However, take a minute to make sure we are correct with your information.
Things to remember:
- All dogs must be licensed annually
- All pets and animals must be on leash when off owner’s property
- All animal feces must be picked up when off owner’s property
- 10PM to 6AM curfew for anyone under 16 years of age
- Any fireworks that explode and/or leave the ground or person’s hand are illegal
- 48-hour parking limit year-round on all city streets for all types of vehicles
- Vehicles parked on private property in public view must be registered and “Road-worthy”
- Squealing of motor vehicle tires is strictly prohibited
- Garbage, waste, or improperly bagged garbage is never permitted to stand in plain view on either public or private property, or cause a horrible smell
|a. First Offense||50.00||$200.50
|b. Second Offense||75.00||$232.00|
|#20 (1)||Disorderly Conduct||100.00||$263.50|
|#20 (2)||Illegal Use of Telephone||100.00||$263.50|
|#22||Littering/Storage of Litter|
|a. First Offense||75.00||$232.00|
|b. Second Offense||150.00||$326.50|
|#27||Disorderly Conduct w/Motor Vehicle||100.00||$263.50|
|#33 (II)||Boat Launch Fee||15.00||$15.00|
|#33 (III)||Nuisance and Junked Motor Vehicles|
|a. First Offense||50.00||$200.50|
|b. Second Offense w/in one year||100.00||$263.50|
|#35||Regulation of Fires||25.00||$169.00|
|a. First Offense||50.00||$200.50|
|b. Second Offense||100.00||$263.50|
|#55||Possession of THC/Drug Paraphernalia||250.00||$452.50|
Buffalo County, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Circuit Court Access
Wisconsin Dept. of Corrections – Sex Offender Registry
Wisconsin Dept. of Transportation
Wisconsin State Statutes
Public Access to Case Records for Minnesota Judicial Branch
Upper Mississippi River Conditions
Fountain City, WI from Wikipedia
Great River Road – Fountain City, WI
Our Annual Summaries are stored in Google Drive. Choose the link below and then click on the Annual Summary you would like to view. You can choose to print or download the document using the icons at the top of the screen while previewing.