Come and enjoy panoramic views from our beautiful vacation home nestled in the bluffs 5 miles outside of Fountain City, WI. We offer a furnished home with fully stocked kitchen, 2 bathrooms, patio and backyard area, and three season porch. We can easily accomodate up to 9 people with additional floor space available.
We offer something for everyone:
- Lodging for hunters
- Direct access to the Buffalo County Snowmobile trail
- Private wooded trails for hikers
- Beautiful area for bicyclists
- Quiet retreat for crafters
- Or peace and quiet for relaxing with a good book, watching the abundant wildlife, and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
Leave the stress of the city behind and getaway to the peace and quiet of the country, to HNL Farms in beautiful Buffalo County, Wisconsin. Take time to enjoy life and relax! Our goal is to provide our guests with a total change of atmosphere from the urban environment, and our primary product is peace and quiet at an affordable price. HNL Farms offers a pleasant alternative to the crowded and mass produced lodgings of more heavily populated areas. Our Heritage House accommodates up to 10 and is 2000 square feet with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It makes for a perfect hunting trip or farm vacation.